Ilkley Harrier of the month
Outstanding Achievements, monthly nominations
How does it work?
- Any * member of Ilkley Harriers may nominate any other member; any member of Ilkley Harriers may nominate more than one other member each month; you may not nominate yourself
- A nomination may be made for athletic performance or improvement, or voluntary effort for the Club **
- Only first claim members competing for Ilkley Harriers may be nominated for performance awards
- The achievement recognised must be in the calendar month for which the nomination is made
- The nomination should clearly identify the person and their achievement
- There is no rule that a person may not be awarded HoM more than once in a year
- Additionally, and occasionally, the Committee may recognise an 'Outstanding Performance' with an award additional to HoM as below
- * The scheme is for senior Club members: junior members have their own awards schemes
- ** Note that in the archive, from February 2014 one award was made for athletic performance or improvement, one for voluntary effort for the Club. From July 2018 no awards are made.
How to nominate someone
- You need to state who you are nominating and what their achievement was. If your own identity is not clear, then you should make it clear.
- Look for a 'Harrier of the Month' thread on Facebook and WhatsApp and Email your nomination to Jean Sullivan via email@example.com (this will forward it on)
Archive : previous years' awards