Starting Tuesday 2nd May 2017, Ilkley Harriers are starting a six week beginners' running course.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to running and show that everyone can run
and enjoy it! Hopefully over the 6 weeks you will have a gentle introduction to running and the opportunity to make new friends.
This is a beginner's course, and is specifically designed for those who have never run before, or for some time, or very little. We will start you off very gently by walking and then gradually build up.
- Starting Tuesday 2nd May 2017 at 7pm (lasting around an hour)
- You must fill in the application form (here in MS Word format) and return it by email to email@example.com before the course - we want to make best use of the session
- Cost: £10.00 for all six sessions, going to the Upper Wharfedale Rescue charity (pay in advance, info on the application form)
- Meet in the foyer of the Ilkley Tennis Club, Club, please park in the adjacent field. The sessions will be run either on the Tennis Club field or in the park
- The sessions are devised by a qualified coach and led by experienced run leaders
- You don't need any expensive kit, just some comfortable clothes and a pair of trainers
- After the 6 weeks there will be an improvers' group to join to keep building up to an hour's running