Volunteers needed. The Junior Section has been declared the Ilkley Carnival’s 2017 Main Beneficiaries. The proceeds from the Carnival will provide a Shot Put area in the new Compact Athletics facility. In return we have been asked to provide volunteers. It’s a busy Bank Holiday weekend but just an hour or two of your time will be greatly appreciated.
Sunday 30 April, Assisting with setting up between 09:00 and 16.00
Monday 1st May, Carnival Day. Roles vary but include:
• From 07:30 – assisting with final set up – gates, locating trade and charity stands, final preparations etc.
• Control tent helpers
• Gates from 10.00 until 15.00 ish
• Collectors for the parade (bucket shakers) The parade starts at 11:00 so all to be in place for 10.30
• Traffic Marshalls. To be in place from 10:30
• Cricket match marshals - mid-afternoon, times TBC
• Clear down help from 16.00 to Close (hoping around 20.00 at the latest)
Alternatively, come to the Carnival – all proceeds will help provided better facilities for the Juniors….. bring along your family, guests, friends and neighbours…..
For any other information, please contact Alison Bennett
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:47 pm