Subs

Messages to and from the Management Committee of Ilkley Harriers

Subs

Postby andywiggans » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:26 pm

I see from the committee minutes that subs are due - where do they need to be sent to? I struggle to get down on a Tuesday so can't necessarily pay there, but want to be able to get it paid. Is there an online option?
andywiggans

Re: Subs

Postby Paul » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:58 pm

There's no online renewal or payment option. Yet. The subs and membership renewal process this year is as it's been in previous years - there is a renewal form in the newsletter that is for you to check/update basic details and that should be returned with a cheque ... the newsletters came out on Tuesday night and recently they've been doing the rounds of training sessions before being posted out.
This is due for review and perhaps an overhaul: we will be looking at newsletter distribution and membership renewal procedures.
But I've asked Brian to post your newsletter to you for now. And we could review the list to immediately post out for those who don't get down to sessions regularly - we used to do this in the past, and I'll discuss this with Emma, the new Membership Secretary.
Paul

Postby EmmaOL » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:31 am

If anyone else cannot get down to any of the sessions to collect their renewal form\newletter let me know and I will arrange to get them posted to you.

Emma O'Looney
EmmaOL

Postby andywiggans » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Thanks P & E - I'll send a cheque as soon as I get the form.
andywiggans

Postby Joffy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Emma
Please could you post out our newsletter as we don't manage to get down to Club regularly.
Thanks very much.
Jo Foster and Jim Ryder
Joffy

Postby Jez Hellewell » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:20 pm

HI

I also don't manage to get down mid week. If I could have my subs posted out I will pay them a.s.a.p.

Jez Hellewell
Jez Hellewell

Return to Committee