French Holiday Home to Let

This is the ONLY part of the forum where club members may post commercial promotional material. (It may be deleted without notice from anywhere else.)

French Holiday Home to Let

Postby Geoff H » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Hi Fellow Francophile Harriers, you may be interested in the following message received from my daughter, and one-time Ilkley Harrier, Caroline.

Dear All

We have recently bought a mobile home on the west coast of France. It is a brand new mobile home sleeping 6 people with a lovely decking area outside. It is on the 5 * camping Bois Soleil in St Georges de Didonne which is in the Charente Maritime region of France, roughly 110km from Bordeaux and 80km from La Rochelle.
It is ideally placed for cycling and walking as it is on the GR 4 and has many links to the national cycle networks. You can cycle from the campsite on cycle paths to the town and beyond!
If you are interested please don't hesitate to get in touch and have a look at us on http://www.directholidayhomes.co.uk/bois_soleil.html. We are number 1997 at the bottom of page 1. There are no photos of the mobile at present as we are waiting to update it but I have a pdf with all the details and photos which I would be more than happy to forward!
Many thanks and please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Caroline Thompson
Charliesophs@gmail.com
Tel 07734 088064
Geoff H

Return to Commercial Zone