Fell Race Helpers wanted

Membership queries, notices, social scene.

Fell Race Helpers wanted

Postby steem » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:20 pm

Dear All,

Ilkley Moor Fell Race is on the 18th February. To run race the race safely we need about 35 marshalls.

If you are not running the race please consider volunteering to help with registration or marshalling. To look at the jobs involved and sign up please got to http://signup.com/go/pzSXLFy.

If you would like to know more information aabout whats involved please contact me at imfr@ilkleyharriers.ac.uk.

If you would like to be more involved we also a need a race secretary to help with the organisation and administration of the fell race This is a good way of seeing whats involved with running a fell race.

If you are interested in being race secretary please email me or ring me on 07950 560 495.

Thank you,

Steve Weston , RO.
steem

Re: Fell Race Helpers wanted

Postby steem » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:13 pm

Dear All,

I still need a few helpers for the race.

I need helpers on the finish line - a safety marshall to help with marking finished runners off a grid and two runners to ferry times/numbers from the finish to the results tent. A finish judge to help compile the list of results, and several course marshalls on the back end of the course to make sure everybody makes their way down Spicey Gill and across to the Ski slope.

If you can spare a few hours between 11 and 1 on the 18th February I would be grateful.

You can sign up at http://signup.com/go/pzSXLFy.

Steve
steem

Postby Duncan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:33 pm

Hi Steve.  Ivy can do the numbers runner job at the finish as I'll be there anyway on timer.
Duncan
Duncan

Postby steem » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:16 am

Thankyou very much to everybody that has volunteered to help at the fell race on Sunday....I now have a full complement of volunteers.....this is the first time we've been in this fortunate position since I've been organising the race!

Steve
steem

Return to Club