HomNomApril

Membership queries, notices, social scene.

HomNomApril

Postby HWadd » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Harrier of the Month time! The Committee is meeting this Tuesday so please get your nominations in before then. As usual email to homnom@ilkleyharriers.org.uk or post on Facebook or the Forum. Please take a few moments to check out the website for inspiration. There are a few recent race results not yet on the website - off the top of my head The Anniversary Waltz/Teenager with Altitude/Three Peaks and Coniston so if you were in any of those races and know who did well please nominate! Kate Archer was 4th Lady at the Anniversary Waltz and Alison Weston first V50 at Coniston and of course Jack Wood taking 5th place at the Three Peaks. Going back to the start of the month some great Parkrun results - Will Wood and Lucy Williamson both getting great times/places. Helen Thurston got a high placing at Fountains 10K with a great time of 45.18. Ben Sheppard took first place at Blubberhouses 25 with 5 other Harriers coming in the top 40 - well done all. Baildon Boundary Way attracted a large number of Harriers with Jane McCarthy coming 3rd lady and 27th overall and Steve Coy finishing 20th in an impressive 1 hr 34. The ever popular Bunny Runs saw some fantastic results - many Harriers taking part and taking age category places so please have a look and pick out someone you know who has trained hard or improved. Guiseley Gallop saw Jane McCarthy and Pauline Munro taking first places in their categories and Dave Foyston and Dave Robson both highly placed. Petra Bijsterveld achieved a PB in the 10 mile race at Zwolle Zuid with a time of 89.27. I will have overlooked something or somebody so please help me out! And don’t forget the Volunteers.
HWadd

Return to Club