Annual Awards for 2016

Membership queries, notices, social scene.

Annual Awards for 2016

Postby hildacoulsey » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:12 pm

This is a request for everyone to please nominate those members that you think have done a great job; running performance or volunteering or those that have inspired you. I attach the form, you don't have to fill out all the categories. Please look at the news on the website and Helen's monthly reviews to help with inspiration. Preferably email me (you don't even need to use the form, if it helps, secretary@ilkleyharriers.org.uk) or drop it through my letterbox. We need as many nominations as possible to make the awards representative of what the club thinks and proper recognition for the winners. And a quick note for your diary - Friday 27th Jan for the do. Forms back to me by 2nd Jan. Thank you.
Attachments
Awards 2016 Nomination Form.docx
(9 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
hildacoulsey

Re: Annual Awards for 2016

Postby hildacoulsey » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:40 pm

If you are coming to the relays and/ or quiz tonight bring your completed form with you. I'll have some blank ones as well so have a think before or on the evening. See you tomorrow.
hildacoulsey

Re: Annual Awards for 2016

Postby neil chapman » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:59 pm

If anyone left a black leather glove (on the table by the window) at the Flying Duck on Friday, I have it, so let me know and I will get it back to you.
Neil
neil chapman

Return to Club