PECO Cross Country

News, reports, teams, comments on races, car shares.

PECO Cross Country

Postby Gaenor » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Dates for the PECO League are as follows:
26th November - Nostell Priory
10th December - Temple Newsam
7th January - Roundhay Park
21st January - Golden Acre Park
11th February - Middleton Park

I've just opened the entry central site for reserving senior Ilkley Harrier chipped numbers for this years PECO XC League races. Cost of numbers is £3 plus 60p admin fee. Each race then costs £3 (payable on the day). The link is:
https://www.entrycentral.com/ilkleyharriers-peco-xc.

Entries for 1st race will close on 11th November but it would be helpful if you could enter promptly so we can let the organisers know how many numbers we are likely to need. I will try to hand out all of the numbers before race day to make registering on the day easier.

This is for senior entries only. Junior races will also now be chipped at a cost of £2 per number. Races still cost £1. Juniors preferably need to pre register too but is also available on the day. Please contact me if you have a junior who wishes to run.

Many thanks

Gaenor
Gaenor

Re: PECO Cross Country

Postby Gaenor » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:46 pm

Please make a note of change of venues for some of the PECO races. The 1st race venue has not changed.

Sunday 26th November 2017 Nostell Priory
Sunday 10th December 2017 Golden Acre
Sunday 7th January 2018 Roundhay Park
Sunday 21st January 2018 Middleton Park
Sunday 11th February 2018 Temple Newsam

Registration deadline for race 1 has now passed. I will let you all know when we have numbers so can try to distribute before race day. If you still wish to enter the entry central site is now reopen. Late entries will be able to run in race 1 but will not be eligible to count towards team scores and individual cumulative points.

Deadline to register for race 2 at Golden Acre Park is 25 November. Link to site is https://www.entrycentral.com/ilkleyharriers-peco-xc

Thanks Gaenor and Steve
Gaenor

Return to Racing