PECO X Country

News, reports, teams, comments on races, car shares.

PECO X Country

Postby mudsplasher » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Does anyone know what is happening about the club entry to the PECO X-countries this year. I gather the first race is on 14th November which isn't far away but I haven't seen anything on the forums about them. Do we have to enter ourselves independently?
Thanks
mudsplasher

Re: PECO X Country

Postby hildacoulsey » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:31 am

Hi Val Gaenor put a notice on Facebook on 26 Sept hence reply directly, to her, I'm sure there will be spare numbers. Thanks for the reminder on the forum.
hildacoulsey

Postby Gaenor » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:52 am

Hi all
The date for the PECO Cross Country League, supported by Yorkshire Runner (they are offering 15% off voucher on the back of the numnber. a £5 off discount voucher when you spend £20 or over and 100 £10 spot prizes)are

Race 1 Nov 27th Newsam Country Park (provisional, TBC)
Race 2 Dec 18th Venue TBC
Race 3 Jan 22nd West Park / Beckett Park
Race 4 Feb 19th Barnbow / Pendas Fields
Race 5 Mar 5th Roundhay Park
Relays Mar 12th TBA

We need to give an estimate for numbers required by end of October but final cut off for getting numbers for 1st race is 13th November. The cost for numbers is £3 which we would like you to pay before we register you as we had quite a few non payers last year. I will try to get down to the club on the Tuesdays in November before this date or you can drop your money with a note of your name and date of birth in at 1 Pinewood Close.

It would be useful to know before end of Oct if you would like a number to ensure we order enough numbers for the club but then have a few weeks to sort out payments etc. Please reply on this or Facebook thread.

Thanks

Gaenor and Steve
Gaenor

Postby Gaenor » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:09 pm

I'm going to get down to the tennis club tonight and next Tuesday for 6.45 if anybody wants to bring their £3 along so can start registering names. We have pre ordered IH 50 numbers so still plenty available but will only register your name when paid. Closing date for registering in time for 1st race is 15th November.

Cheers Gaenor
Gaenor

Return to Racing