Yorkshire, Northern and National XC

News, reports, teams, comments on races, car shares.

Yorkshire, Northern and National XC

Postby SteveC » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Hi All

Now we have got going on the West Yorkshire XC and the PECOs it is time to think about entries to the Yorkshire XC, Northern XC and National XC

The dates and locations are
• Saturday 9th January 2016 Yorkshire X-C Champs - Deadline - inform us by December 5th
• Saturday 30th January 2016 - Northern X-C Champs - Witton Park, Blackburn - Deadline - inform us by January 9th
• Saturday 27th February 2016 - National X-C Champs - Donnington Park, Leicestershire - Deadline - inform us by January 9th

Please let us know by the deadlines latest otherwise you will not be able to participate

To date from conversations i can recall i have Tom Adams, Mark Iley for Yorks and Northerns and Dave Westhead, Julie Elmes, Gaenor and I for all 3 - can you 4 please confirm and anyone else please post here too

Thanks

Steve and Gaenor
SteveC

Re: Yorkshire, Northern and National XC

Postby SteveC » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:01 am

Any additional interest ?
SteveC

Postby Gaenor » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Last call for entries for the Yorkshire Cross Country champs on 9th January at Light Water Valley. We will be sending off entries this Sunday (as postal entries close 9th December) so please get in touch before then if you want to do them.

So far we have Julie Elmes, Petra Bijsterveld, Hilda Coulsey and myself for ladies. Tom Adams, Dave Westhead, Mark Iley, Arthur Reilly, Robert Budding and Steve Coy for men, and Ruaridh Mon-Williams for junior men. Any more??

Gaenor Coy
Gaenor

Postby SteveC » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Last call - entries will be sent this weekend
Thanks
Steve
SteveC

Postby DaveW » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:38 am

Steve

Yes - just to confirm that I'd like to enter for all the XC champs

Dave
DaveW

Postby SteveC » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:07 pm

Happy New Year all

Yorkshire XC champs this weekend - details here

http://www.northernathletics.org.uk/eve ... pionships/

U20 and Senior Women at 1330 and U20 and Senior Men at 1410. There are also junior races earlier if you wish to come along and support

A reminder in terms of club vests to please ensure you only wear the old one (not the new "bubbles" one) so all the team are the same

ALSO, final call for Northern and National XC entries as we need to get them in this weekend

They are reasonably local this year at
• Saturday 30th January 2016 - Northern X-C Champs - Witton Park, Blackburn
• Saturday 27th February 2016 - National X-C Champs - Donnington Park, Leicestershire

Please post here or on fb

Many thanks

Steve
SteveC

Return to Racing