BGR attempt 9 June

Anything that doesn't fit in the other categories.

BGR attempt 9 June

Postby benshep » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Hi all,
I know we have quite a few distinguished veterans of the Bob Graham in the club and more who have experience of the route. I would be very grateful to accept any offers of support from anyone who offer to be a pacer on the route on 9 June. In particular any runners who know the route well and/or can navigate well. Legs 3 and 4 in particular would be helpful. Current rough plan is a 20 hr schedule starting around midnight i.e. the night of 8th / morning of 9th. There is some road support lined up who can help with logistics from/to cars parked at either end of legs.
Thanks!
Ben
benshep

Re: BGR attempt 9 June

Postby Turl » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:21 am

Hi Ben,

Unfortunately I'm entered for the British Champs race that day down in Wales otherwise I would have supported. I know 3 and 4 pretty well if you need any thoughts on best lines etc.

Steve
Turl

Re: BGR attempt 9 June

Postby benshep » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:45 pm

thanks Steve. it turns out we picked a bad date with regard to that clash and general availability of a few people who otherwise were going to help out. Ben
Turl wrote:Hi Ben,

Unfortunately I'm entered for the British Champs race that day down in Wales otherwise I would have supported. I know 3 and 4 pretty well if you need any thoughts on best lines etc.

Steve
benshep

Return to Harriers Chat